NEBUSENS, a company devoted to the research, development and commercialization of its innovative technological n-Core products related to Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) and Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), applicable to a wide range of areas, such as healthcare, home or industrial, among many others, has announced WSN Consults as its new official distributor in Africa.
According to Ricardo S. Alonso Rincón, Sales Manager of Nebusens, “We are pleased to announce that WSN Consults is our new official distributor in Africa. We welcome WSN Consults to the n-Core distributors’ network. I am sure this is the beginning of a very success relationship between WSN Consults and Nebusens that will help African countries become a strong player in the applications and development of wireless sensor network solutions.”
Distributor in Africa
WSN Consults is a technology consulting company specializing in sensors, integrated circuits, security of wireless sensor networks module and system manufacturing. WSN Consults sales and provides end-to-end solutions to the Oil and Gas Industry, the medical industry, defence organizations, Government Agencies, and Research & Development establishments. The new Official distributor trusts in the potential of the n-Core Platform and the n-Core Polaris RTLS to expand its business in new emerging markets.
According to Dr. Dante I. Tapia, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Nebusens, “NEBUSENS has made different alliances with important companies and research centres, thus achieving a valuable technological synergy and consolidating a well-balanced association that provides a market success guarantee.”
“n-Core is a powerful hardware and software platform to develop, integrate and deploy easily and quickly, a wide variety of applications over Wireless Sensor Networks based on the IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee international standard.. It is an all-in-one platform to meet all your needs” Dante echoed.
He was also quick to add that the award-winning innovative Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) n-Core , Polaris features an outstanding precision, flexibility and automation integration. The product was designed to be a worldwide reference for indoor real-time locating systems. It makes use of state-of-the-art wireless technology based on the IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee™ standard and an innovative set of locating algorithms that notably improve the performance and accuracy in comparison with other systems. Among many other advantages, Polaris is an alternative to global positioning systems, such as GPS, where those systems cannot work properly, for example tunnels or buildings.
The Director, WSN Consults, Dr Celestine Iwendi, expressed his appreciation and noted that the partnership and collaboration of the two companies is a record breaking venture that will surely give African countries a boost in this latest technology. He outlined the areas where the product will make instant success, they include but not limited to:
1. Fire detector in factories, rigs, schools, hospitals, malls, etc without cables
2. Indoor Environment, Multiple controlled areas, web based architecture, mobile devices, Real time locating for companies, protecting workers up to 1m of accuracy. Track specific users – with name ID. No calibration needed, extremely fast and easy deployment
3. The device works with CCTV with the Camera following the user according to the location provided by locating engine
4. The device with Robot arm controlled by Android Phone, can be used to help handicaps and the elderly
5. The device is cheaper than the most products in the markets and greatly needed as Development kits for schools, colleges, Universities/polytechnic- as Hardware and software (API)
6. The device can be used for Safety in tunnels and mines – Prevent labour risks and optimize the staff
7. Device can help to track amount of fuel used in Filling stations, capable of measuring amount of crude oil that passes through the pipeline (Under development)
8. The device can be used for safety in malls providing and improving the security in malls, Locate lost children inside the mall and optimizing the security guards’ surveillance tasks.
9. The Device is essential for Security at stadiums providing and improving the security in stadiums and optimizing the security guards’ surveillance tasks.
10. Device can be used for pylons monitoring and optimizing the pylons maintenance.
11. Device used for power supply failures detection for preventing damages in medical samples and human tissues due to power supply failures.
12. Device used for forklifts monitoring and management for preventing misuse of forklifts, optimize maintenance resources, increase the lifetime of forklifts and provide value-added services to customers.
13. The device can be the platform in wine-growing and ecological farming to enhance the production schemas by means of the technology and therefore obtain better environmentally friendly products.
Plus many more
In addition, WSN Consults also provide the following Corporate Training Solutions
1. Pipeline Monitoring System (3 Module)
2. Defense Applications (6 modules)
3. Cargo/Airport Monitoring System (3 modules)
4. Glacier/Earthquake Monitoring System (2 Modules)
5. WSN Security Applications (4 modules)
6. Body Area Networks – medical Application (4 modules)
7. Structural/Bridge Monitoring (3 modules)
8. Under Water Sensor Networks (3 modules)
9. Operating Systems (4 modules)
10. Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks (1 module)
11. Satellite Applications (3 modules)
12. Habitat and Toxic Monitoring (2 Modules)
WSN Consults also provide opportunity to work directly with customers in providing direct service peculiar to our clients in our Research and Development section. Products under development and could also be in partnership includes:
1. Environmental Monitoring for Various Applications Detection
2. Real time monitoring and response to the Oil leakages & protection of pipelines in the Oil Industry
3. Senimagi approach to mitigate gravity segregation of CO2
4. Remote Air sampling by Senicargo Detection
And many more WSN solutions development