Special Journal of Wireless Sensor Network (JWSN) Edition
You are welcome to send your research and innovations to the online published Journal of Wireless Sensor Network ISSN 2001-6417. Research papers are solicited for areas covering WSN Power, Energy Harvesting, WSN Security, QoS, WSN Hardware, Biosensor, WSN Applications, Internet of Things, WSN Deployment, Machine to Machine (M2M), Robotics & Sensors and Sensors & Satellite.
The aim of the WSN Magazine and Journal is to be a central hub for all things on Wireless Sensor Networks and bring together those involved in:
• Theory and practice of WSN and their networking
• WSN applications in engineering
• Biomedical, Civil, structural and environmental engineering, who would like to explore the possible benefits of WSN
The objectives are to:
• inform the members of the community about each other’s research
• develop links between academia, industry, government and other stakeholders
• benefit from complementary expertise
• facilitate joint research proposals
• place the research in an international context
• raise the level of awareness of WSN networking in Europe and beyond
This is a completely FREE service for research students. The articles shall be reviewed by experts in your field and feedback given to improve your research.
JWSN special edition will also accept Authors of high quality papers presented at National Telford Institute Advanced Research Workshop taking place at the University of Aberdeen, UK from the 23-24 October 2013
The Workshop objectives include bringing together, from within Scotland and further afield, those involved in:
•Theory and practice of sensors and their networking
•Sensor applications in engineering
•Engineering research (particularly civil, structural and environmental engineering), who would like to explore the possible benefits of WSN
Authors are required to submit 6-10 pages of their papers for publication in journal of wireless sensor network. You are required to register at Journal of wireless sensor network as User and Author. The template can be downloaded HERE or send your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates for those attending the workshop:
Extended abstracts due: 6 September 2013; Notification of acceptance: 13 September 2013; Final manuscript due: 30 September 2013.
Important dates for those not attending the workshop:
Submission deadline 30 September 2013
Paper Publication 30 October 2013
Article Publication: Free for Research Students and 100.00 (USD) for Others.